This position supports the business functions of Finance, Payroll, HR, SCM, and Project Accounting and is a hybrid role utilizing both functional and technical skills to apply business process and application expertise. Incumbent will be assigned to a specialty area based on the business need. The role works with key stakeholders, end users, and project team members to identify and resolve issues throughout project phases of assessment, design build, testing, training and implementation. Provides ongoing support of specialized systems as needed to support production operations (day-to-day sustaining activities) and participates in the rotation of IT on-call duties including after hours support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in BS/BA in a Business field or Science Technology Engineering Math (STEM) field of study or the equivalent of a minimum of five (5) years of progressive responsibilities in work experience as an ERP business support analyst in the corresponding assigned support role posted.
- 3 years minimum experience in a business systems analyst support role which includes utilizaton of the following: Data analysis, customer support, process design, training, or scripting.
- 2 Years minimum experience in a full time business or systems analyst support role.
- 1 Year minimum supporting Lawson v9(+) S3 applications, Lawson Addins, and system testing.
- Demonstrated ability to interperate functional process impacts of software system design and configuration.
- Demonstrated familiarity and hands on experience with SDLC methodoly phases Plan, Design, Build, Test, Acceptance, Deployment, and Change Management.
- Demonstrated working knowledge in one of the following functional business subjects: Finance, Payroll, HR, Supply Chain, or Project Accounting business processing for the corresponding assigned support role posted.
- Obtained either of Certified Payroll Professional (CPP), (Certified Supply Chain Professional CSCP), Microsoft Technical Associate (MTA), or MS SQL certifiation.
- Served previously as a supervisor, lead, or functional analyst in either of Finance, Payroll, HR, Supply Chain, or Project Accounting
- Experience in Software End User focused training and documentation creation
- Experience with design, maintenance, and best practices for Lawson S3 Addins Query Tools
- Experience in Crystal Report Designer development and report publishing
- Experience in build and design of Lawson Security v9(+)
- Experience in Lawson Business Intelligence (LBI) adminisration
- Experience in database schema and object maintenance and development
- Experience with Lawson Process Automation (PFI/IPA)