Position requires business operational process and application support expertise, strong leadership skills to work with key stakeholders, end users, and Lawson ERP project team members to identify and resolve issues throughout project phases of assessment, design build, testing, training and implementation. This role is responsible for taking occasional formal or informal lead on project tasks and mentoring other project analysts as appropriate. Position provides ongoing support of systems as needed in support of production operations (day-to-day sustaining) and participates in the rotation of IT on-call duties including after hours support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, Business, or related field; or equivalent technical training
- Minimum of five (5) years progressively responsible work experience in a business systems analysis centered role, including:
- Progressively more complex technical responsibility in an applications and/or systems setting
- Demonstrated ability to fully use and apply standard principles, theories and concepts related to technical discipline
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Finance, Human Resource, Supply Chain, Project/Cost Accounting, Grant Management, Business Intelligence processes.
- Support and development experience with Crystal Reports Designer and SQL script editing
- Experience with Lawson Security
- Intermediate support experience with Lawson System Foundation, Lawson Addins, and system maintenance patching.
- Intermediate support experience with Lawson System Foundation, LBI, Landmark, Lawson Smart Office Design Studio, Lawson Addins, PFI/IPA installations, and system maintenance patching.
- Applicaton of a solid understanding application of GAAP accounting practices
- Solid understanding of operational finance processing
- Solid understanding of financial analysis and forecasting
- Demonstration of business process analysis and process improv