A great opportunity available at Seattle Children's newest location in Great Falls, Montana!
The registered nurse would have the opportunity to participate in the development and growth of the Cardiology program in Montana. Located in a 21st century log cabin, the clinic will provide pediatric Cardiology services to those with congenital and acquired heart disease in Great Falls and outlying communities. The care will be provided using a collaborative team approach with RN, physician, sonographer, patient, and family involvement. This position offers opportunities for travel to outreach locations such as Bozeman and Helena.
Great Falls is located at the confluence of the Missouri and Sun Rivers. It lies in the high plains along Montana's Rocky Mountain Front Range. Hiking, fishing and history are abundant here. The beauty of Montana is enhanced by such places as Waterton Lakes National Park and Glacier National Park, the largest concentration of remaining glaciers in the lower 48. The historic passage of Lewis and Clark is also evident throughout this region with historic campsites and points. Great Falls is the starting point for the "real" Montana and is a true opportunity to partner with Seattle Children's in providing health care where it is needed----the community.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- One (1) year of current pediatric nursing experience.
- Current Montana RN license.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers is required for all positions. Pediatric Emergency Assessment, Recognition and Stabilization (PEARS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) will be accepted in lieu of BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing.
- Cardiology nursing experience.