Our Neurodevelopmental program evaluates and cares for children with conditions related to the development of the nervous system, including the brain. We see children with many conditions, including: Brain and Nervous System Disorders, Cerebral Palsy, Congenital Brain Malformations, Developmental Delays, Down Syndrome, Hypoxic Brain Injuries, Spina Bifida, Tourette Syndrome, and several others. We specialize in the care of children with special needs, and tailor our services to each child and family. Our comprehensive interdisciplinary team includes: MD’s, ARNP’s, RN’s, Social Worker’s, MA’s, Dietitians, and Physical and Occupational Therapists. Our nursing team supports our patients and serves as the main point of contact for families. Direct patient care includes complex care coordination, teaching and family support. Our back office roles focus on telephone triage and specialty care coordination.
**Flexible with FTE between 0.9-1.0 (36-40 hours per week) depending on candidate preference.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Two (2) years of current RN experience OR one (1) year of current RN experience in an inpatient unit, Ambulatory clinic, Emergency Room, or Urgent Care.
- Current Washington State RN License.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers is required for all positions. Pediatric Emergency Assessment, Recognition and Stabilization (PEARS), or Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) will be accepted in lieu of BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing.
- Current Spina Bifida experience