Proactively identifies risk, encourages adverse event reporting, and analyzes safety events to achieve the safest possible patient care. Champions organizational priorities related to safety and culture through stakeholder engagement, change management, and effective project and program management. Acts as an internal expert consultant for best practices within patient safety. Integrates and use CPI methodology and principles of high reliability.
- Master's degree in a Health Sciences field (including, but not limited to, Nursing Pharmacy, etc.) Healthcare Administration, Human Factors engineering, or Business Administration.
- Minimum of five (5) years of healthcare experience.
- Experience in departmental or organizational quality improvement and/or patient safety improvement activities.
Required Credentials: N/A
- Current Washington State licensure in area of clinical expertise. (i.e. Nursing, Pharmacy, Laboratory).
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ), Certified Professional in Patient Safety (CPPS), or equivalent.
- Lean, Six Sigma, IHI model of change, certification or related experience.
- Pediatric experience.
- Project management experience.