Perform a variety of diagnostic imaging procedures using fixed and portable equipment. Adjust and control complex diagnostic equipment to optimally image and present the area(s) of interest. Maintain general condition and readiness of the work area. Assist in training of Radiology students.
Shift will genrally be Wednesday - Saturday 2130-0800 (nights), but may vary.
- Graduation from a Joint Review Committee or equivalent approved program in Radiology Technology.
- Current ARRT-R registration.
- Current Washington State Radiology Technologist certification (WA-RT-CERT).
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- Pediatric experience in Radiology.
- Urinary bladder catheterization Competency.