Optimize drug therapy for stem cell transplant patients , including: attend multidisciplinary rounds, manage TPN and anticoagulation under prescriptive authority protocols, pharmacokinetic monitoring, collaborate on development of guidelines of care, precept residents and pharmacy students, verify orders, perform drug distribution, supervise staff and provide drug information and educational presentations to medical professionals.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Pharmacy.
- Hospital pharmacy experience.
- Licensed by the Washington State Board of Pharmacy as a pharmacist.
- Completion of Oncology Specialty Residency or equivalent work experience.
- Licensed pharmacy preceptor.