This is a 6-12 month limited term position.
Plan and coordinate services for families throughout the surgical experience including: scheduling new patient, follow up pre-op, PASS, and post-op appointments, procedures, diagnostic tests, recalls, surgical admissions and interpreters in close collaboration with family and clinic staff; working closely with OR to ensure maximum room utilization; coordinating the insurance approval process; and managing patient records.
This position may also work at the Bellevue location.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Medical terminology.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a Family Service Coordinator or equivalent clinical reception/coordinator experience.
- Associate’s Degree or at least two (2) years of college coursework in health care or related field.
- Significant experience working with the general public in a health care/customer service environment.
- Familiarity with other cultures/bilingual skills.