- PhD in clinical psychology, with specialization in child clinical psychology from an APA-accredited training
- Completion of an APA-approved internship
- Formal post-doctoral training in an appropriate area of specialization
- Licensed as a Psychologist in the State of Washington
- Prior to start of employment, must obtain, and maintain in good standing, medical or allied health professional staff privileges that are not limited, revoked, suspended, conditioned, or probationary, except for normal probationary periods due to initial appointment. All medical and allied health professional staff members are provisional for the first year.
- Any and all medical or allied health professional staff privileges at Children's will terminate automatically upon the termination of the individual's employment at Children's. Termination of employment does not prohibit the individual from seeking medical or allied health professional staff privileges at Children’s as a non-employee in any category for which the individual qualifies. Questions regarding medical or allied health professional staff privileges may be directed to Medical Staff Services.
- Post-doctoral level experience in pediatric psychology
- Experience in a pediatric medical setting