Coordinate the integration of research into Laboratory operations through there search Lab Services Core; assist the Principal Investigator (PI) and study team with new study protocol implementation; coordinate clinical laboratory involvement in collection, processing, analysis, and storage of research samples; process biological samples for research analysis; facilitate the exchange of samples and information with outside institutions; provide orientation and training of lab and research staff; support the implementation and maintenance of a system for prospective collection, banking, and distribution of bio-specimens; perform billing activities; participate in process improvement efforts aimed at improving laboratory and hospital research processes; ensure that research projects utilizing laboratory services are conducted in compliance with federal regulations, institutional/departmental guidelines, and standards of Good Clinical Practice.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Laboratory Science, Biology, or related degree with coursework in biological sciences
- Minimum of two (2) years of laboratory/pathology specimen processing or research services
- Knowledge and experience using clinical and research information systems
- Policy or procedure writing and/or editing experience
- Experience in clinical research projects and/or project coordination
- Customer service experience in a healthcare setting
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed