Assist Emergency Department staff and Registered Nurses with setting up and maintaining efficient work areas, supplies and equipment, and provide and assist with clinical support at the direction of the Registered Nurses. Applies effective communication skills to create ARTful interactions with staff, patients, and families.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Successful completion of ED specific training/competencies within probationary period.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by date of hire.
- Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Two or more years experience in an ED or pre-hospital setting with pediatrics.