Responsible for operation of boiler room, machine rooms, and related systems throughout Seattle Children's, and repairs and maintenance of the complex to provide a safe and comfortable environment for staff and patients.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum five (5) years experience in operation of high pressure steam boilers, and related systems and devices.
- A minimum of a Grade 2 Steam Engineer license issued by the City of Seattle obtained within 12 months of hire
- Seattle Refrigeration Operating Engineer license must be obtained within 12 months of hire.
- Grade 1 Steam Engineer license issued by the City of Seattle.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed