Pharmacists provide pharmaceutical care for a wide range of pediatric patients. The position is on our centralized distribution team. Responsibilities include order verification, drug checking and distribution, staffing our OR pharmacy satellite, staff supervision, providing drug information to medical professionals, and engagement in continuous performance improvement. Occasional duties include pharmacokinetic monitoring, anticoagulation under prescriptive authority protocols, collaborating on development of guidelines of care, and precepting residents, pharmacy students and interns. Applicants should be highly motivated in the realm of patient safety through process improvement and comfortable in a diverse and dynamic team environment.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Pharmacy.
- Hospital pharmacy experience.
- Licensed by the Washington State Board of Pharmacy as a pharmacist.
- Licensed pharmacy preceptor.
- One year pediatric experience.