Perform diagnostic MRI procedures:
- Produce diagnostic MRI exams
- Recommend protocol
- Film and archive exams
- Assist radiology staff with duplication, measurements, refilming and image data manipulation.
- Assist in coordinating sedation patients with PACU nursing, anesthesia, scheduling, and referring facility
- Administer IV contrast
- Recognize patient conditions requiring immediate action and initiate life support measures including CPR
- Facilitate add-on patient exams
- Understand the myriad of different MRI pulse sequences and the disease processes where they can be utilized.
- Must be available for on call duty
- Graduation from a Joint Review Committee or equivalent approved program in Radiological Technology.
- Active ARRT certification in Radiological Technology (ARRT-R).
- Active Washington State RT certification (WA-RT-CERT).
- Advanced level ARRT certification in MRI within 18 months of hire (ARRT-MR)
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- A minimum of 2 years MRI imaging experience
- Advanced level ARRT certification in MRI (ARRT-MR)
- Pediatric imaging experience
- Cardiac imaging experience