Provide individual assessment and intervention for the purpose of developing or restoring appropriate leisure lifestyle and participation in community activities for patients with physical, mental, emotional or social limitations who are served on the Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit.
- Bachelor’s degree in Therapeutic Recreation
- Per the driver's license requirement noted below, must have a driving record acceptable to Risk Management
- Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist (National Council for Therapeutic Recreation Certification)
- Registered Recreation Therapist through WA State department of health.
- Current Washington State Driver’s License.
- Experience in planning and directing exercise and activities for children and adolescents with various disabilities.
- Work experience working in a therapeutic rehabilitation setting, preferably CARF accredited.