Adolescent Medicine seeks Provider Deployment Coordinator.
To develop and produce provider schedules. Assist in the collection and maintenance of deployment data, documents, and associated provider databases.
Provide data coordination through timeline adherence, department communications, and report writing. Perform quality review, maintenance, and auditing activities.
Assist Leadership in the planning of deployment implementation and routine monitoring of effectiveness.
Provide support for other administrative functions; provide training to staff as needed for data retrieval and reporting; and contribute to continuous process improvement efforts.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years college coursework in Business, Healthcare, Human Services, or related field
- Minimum of three (3) years experience performing progressively more responsible similar/equivalent work, to include:
- At least two (2) years experience utilizing computer systems in daily work
- Experience utilizing file management and relational database concepts
- Demonstrated competency using Excel
- Demonstrated competency in high level of attention to detail.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Health Science, Math, or related discipline
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications including Access
- Experience with SQL-Server
- Process Improvement activity experience
- Demonstrated excellence in Excel database management.