Posittion is located in Alaska.
Who we are: Since 1983, we have delivered the highest quality cardiology care to the children of Alaska, serving patients in our Anchorage office and 12 other locations around the state. We are pleased to offer additional services through our affiliation with Seattle Children’s Heart Center, the most comprehensive pediatric heart care service in the Northwest. Our providers are part of the Heart Center’s multidisciplinary team of clinicians with around-the-clock access to Children’s specialties, from prenatal consultation to cardiac care for the young adult.
What you will do: Supervise the day-to-day operations and staff of assigned work unit, including personnel management, facility, supplies, and equipment maintenance. Oversee quality of care and service delivery processes including patient registration and scheduling. Contribute to safety systems, DMS, and policy management ensuring compliance with regulatory, quality, and customer service standards. Participate in the implementation of various process improvement goals and projects.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least two of the following four:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Health Services, Social Sciences, Business Administration or related field.
2. Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a similar supervisory role.
3. Minimum of two (2) years of experience in health care.
4. Current Admission Services Coordinator/Family Service Coordinator/Surgery Coordinator, or similar experience.
- Current BLS for health care providers may be required for specific departments.
- Experience working in an emergency or ambulatory department of a hospital or medical center.
- Experience working in a call center/contact center.
- Experience working in a pediatric and/or academic medical setting.
- Experience managing a culturally diverse staff.