Under the direction of the Simulation Manager, operate and maintain complex medical simulators (e.g. SimBaby, SimMan, SimNewB, SimJunior) used at Seattle Children's Hospital. Provide the technical skills to support the use of simulation-based learning. Assure effective and efficient simulator usage in simulation lab and in-situ settings. Maintain an educational setting to support skills, competency and performance training for medical professionals. Assist educators with the planning, design, implementation, and evaluation of simulation scenarios. Assist students and faculty with preparing for and conducting simulation-based learning experiences. Promote the awareness and effectiveness of simulator-based education at Seattle Children's Hospital.
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a computer technology or health-related field.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in medical simulation or related clinical experience.
- Ability to communicate well in English, both orally and in writing.
- Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree in Technology or Health-related field strongly preferred.
- Instructor/trainer in adult education.
- Previous experience in instructing basic and/or advanced life support training.
- Experience in simulation operations and training.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed