What you will do: Under the direction of the Simulation Manager, the Simulation Technician Coordinator will operate and maintain complex medical simulator (e.g. SimBaby) used at Seattle Children's. Responsible for programming the scenarios, the operation and maintenance of the simulators, audio visual systems, digital video recording, and debrief systems. Assist students and faculty with preparing for and conducting simulation-based learning experiences. Simulation-based practices, SimBaby, Learning and Simulation Center, safe patient care, ECPR Simulation, SimNewB, High-Fidelity Simulation, Low-Fidelity Simulation, Simulation Instructor Training Program, simulation sessions.
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a computer technology or health-related field.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in medical simulation or related clinical experience.
- Ability to communicate well in English, both orally and in writing.
- Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree in Technology or Health-related field strongly preferred.
- Instructor/trainer in adult education.
- Previous experience in instructing basic and/or advanced life support training.
- Experience in simulation operations and training.