Perform clinical support and administrative tasks including but not limited to; monitoring patient flow, assistance with group care delivery, triage, behavior management, crisis support, visit preparation, measurement-based care, stocking/ordering clinic supplies, and responding to patient and family requests. The PMHS II partners with operational leadership in service to the specialty clinics’ multidisciplinary care team. The PMHS II has accountability for following: standard processes and reliable methods, positive family experiences, completion of tasks and responsibilities in a timely manner, promotion of a collaborative work environment, and patient/family education. Ability to work in an environment where the pace is fast and change is a constant.
This position will work at Seattle and Bellevue locations.
- BA or BS, preferably in psychosocial field
- Experience in the areas of customer service and/or office management including administrative work supporting senior level staff
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with psychiatric patient populations in an inpatient, outpatient, or residential setting
- Agency Affiliated Counselor Registration in Washington State OR Registered in Washington State as a Mental Health Counselor Associate
- Registered as a Nursing Assistant in Washington State
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Current Code Purple Training
- Healthcare/medical office experience
- Experience as a Pediatric Mental Health Specialist I or similar position