$3,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Perform individualized patient procedures, treatment and tests. Perform associated clerical tasks including chart preparation, stocking clinic supplies and answering telephones. Provide advanced assistance with medical clinic operations and monitoring of clinic flow.
- Graduation from an accredited Medical Assistant program
- Current Medical Assistant – Certified designation by Washington Department of Health (DOH)
- Current Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS)
- One of the following certifications is required within 6 months of employment (this requirement applies to those who were grandfathered into the Medical Assistant-Certified certification from the Healthcare Assistant certification:
Current Certified medical assistant examination through the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA)**Preferred**, Registered medical assistant certification examination through American Medical Technologists (AMT), Clinical medical assistant certification examination through the National Health Career Association (NHA) or National certified medical assistant examination through the National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT).
- Current Certification as a Medical Assistant by the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA)
- Medical Assistant or medical office experience
- Current Medical Assistant experience in Pediatrics, Urgent Care experience and/or Medical screening and immunization