Join the grant team for the Pediatric Palliative Care Research Network SHARE Study. This multi-site prospective cohort study focuses on developing a clinical database related to patient symptoms, parent distress, goals of care and hospital costs. The Research Associate will be involved in approaching and consenting patients and families while inpatient at Seattle Children’s, as well as data collection at several time points. This project is ongoing; the CRA will continue subject recruitment and data gathering that is already in progress.
Collaborate with members of the assigned division research team in the organization, implementation and completion of clinical research trials. Create and maintain regulatory documents; organize protocol implementation and site initiation visits; and conduct routine monitoring of clinical studies. Ensure that research projects are conducted in compliance with federal regulations, institutional/departmental guidelines and standards of Good Clinical Practice.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Studies, Biology, or related scientific discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of related research experience.
- Master’s Degree in a scientific discipline or related field
- CCRA certification
- Database management skills
- Pediatric research experience.