Applies the knowledge and skills necessary to provide therapeutic music experiences that meet the age-related needs of patients, promoting maintenance or rehabilitation of normal growth and development and optimal adjustment of patient and family to hospitalization, illness and disability.
- Bachelor’s degree in music therapy
- Experience working with children and adolescents in a therapeutic setting.
- Experience planning and directing activities for children and adolescents with various health conditions.
- Board Certified in Music Therapy or the ability to become Board Certified within one year of employment
- Master’s degree in Music Therapy.
- Board Certified in Music Therapy.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed