We are hiring a Grants & Contract Administrator to join our Seattle Children's team! If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of patients and families, we seek quality people with the right skills. We look for team players who want to work at the top of their skill level and continually improve the care we provide.
What You Will Do:
Responsible for managing grant and contract proposal preparation, fiscal process review and budget development, effort management, closeout and reporting oversight, and maintenance of grant management tracking systems. Will serve as a liaison between the Center Business Office, Principal Investigators (PIs), fiscal and administrative support personnel, clinical research staff, and central Research Support Services divisions.
Seattle Children’s Employer Highlights
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least five (5) years administrative and/or management experience
- At least three (3) years experience managing federal and non-federal grant application/award processes and post award grants management.
- Certified Research Administrator
- Familiarity with Seattle Children’s and UW fiscal processes and systems
- Supervisory experience.