Responsible for the organization, coordination, and implementation of highly complex administrative functions for a department under the direction of the department supervisor, manager, or director. Provides support for customer service and administrative office management and support activities. Responsibility also include the organization, prioritization and coordination of a high volume of work. Responsible for maintaining CIS Learning Program course catalog including coordination, communication and tracking of, class schedules and enrollments, class materials, and reporting. Responsible for preparing training and classroom materials, tracking and reporting training metrics; tracking and managing training room logistics, including training calendars, training data, hardware, software and supplies. Collaborate with various clinical departments regarding forthcoming training activities and requirements. Duties include exceptional customer service skills; creating, typing, editing, and proofreading various department documents; creating and maintaining filing systems; scheduling meetings; entering, extracting, and analyzing data into reports and presentations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of five (5) years experience utilizing computer systems in daily work
- Demonstrated excellence in database management
- Three (3) years of administrative/business support experience
- Three years (3) experience managing programs in a healthcare setting
- Data and information tracking skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Health Care Management, Business Management, related field equivalent or combination of education and experience
- Five (5) years increasingly responsible experience coordinating work flow, *data and information tracking, project management, and working with clinicians or executive staff
- Experience in data management and systems management
- Experience in data collection and analysis
- Healthcare/medical office experience.
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Experience booking travel.