Seattle Children’s Research Institute is seeking a super efficient and detail oriented Program Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have great energy and enthusiasm and excellent interpersonal skills. They will be a superior multi tasker willing to take on any challenge, big or small, and be extremely flexible while delivering high quality results. The best candidate for this role will keep calm under pressure and maintain a sense of humor!
Responsible for providing effective and efficient day-to-day organization and coordination of administrative and program support. Partners with the Director, Cross-Functional Process Improvement to identify and implement the operational needs of the departments’ projects and activities. Serves as the primary point of contact for assigned projects from initiation through to completion, coordinating with multiple stakeholders and managing milestones. Communicate with leaders and teams on project/program status to ensure all involved remain engaged and informed. Administrative responsibilities include scheduling project meetings, tracking data and identifying and resolving issues as they arise. This role supports the design and deployment of One Team, One Mission initiatives which enhance lean activities and cross-functional improvements across the research institute.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) years college coursework in Business, Healthcare, Human Services or related field.
- Minimum of four (4) years progressively responsible experience supporting professional staff preferably in the Healthcare/Science field, to include comprehensive administrative support and project management/coordination in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Healthcare, Project Management, Marketing, or related field.
- Experience working on process improvement projects using lean methodologies.