The primary responsibilities of the Athletic Trainer are to provide superior rehabilitative care to injured athletes and to educate athletes, coaches, Athletic Directors, parents, and the general public on injury prevention, rehabilitation, wellness and other health-related issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in health related field.
- Commitment to LEAN performance improvement.
- Certified by National Athletic Trainers Association as an Athletic Trainer.
- BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- Current Washington State license to practice as an Athletic Trainer.
- Master Degree in health related field.
- Two years experience in an athletic training setting.
- Demonstrated successful experience facilitating classes.