Administer and score standardized psychological tests and measures under the supervision of a licensed psychologist for assigned department or program. Tests may include cognitive, academic, and neuropsychological tests selected by supervising psychologist. Evaluate, manage and record patient behaviors; assemble test data and calculate summary scores. Score tests and report findings to psychologist for interpretation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or related field.
- Minimum two (2) years experience in administration of psychological and neuropsychological tests to children.
- CPR certification required within 3 months of employment for positions located within the Center for Clinical and Translational Research department.
- Experience in a pediatric medical setting.
- Experience in administration of psychological and neuropsychological tests to children.
- CSP Certified Specialist in Psychometry.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed