Currently seeking 4 per diem dentists
Who we are: Odessa Brown Children's Clinic (OBCC) is a community clinic of Seattle Children's Hospital located in Seattle's Central District. Children from birth through 21 receive care from a team of specially trained pediatric care providers. OBCC provides medical, dental, mental health and nutrition services to all families, regardless of their ability to pay. To learn more about the clinic and services provided please visit us at http://www.seattlechildrens.org/contact/odessa-brown/
Our Mission: Odessa Brown Children’s Clinic is an enduring community partner with a dedication to promoting quality pediatric care, family advocacy, health collaboration, mentoring and education in a culturally relevant context.
What you will do: Provides pediatric dental care to examine, diagnose, and treat diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth and gums within Seattle Children’s Dental Clinic and Operating rooms.. May treat diseases of nerve, pulp, and other dental tissues affecting oral hygiene and retention of teeth. May fit dental appliances or provide preventive care. evaluate tooth and jaw development and growth. Provides clinical training and education to pediatric dentistry residents as an affiliate faculty member of the University of Washington, School of Dentistry.
- DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery) or DMD (Doctor of Dental Medicine)
- Advanced training in a pediatric dentistry program accredited by the American Dental Association Commission on - Advanced Dental Education in Pediatric Dentistry
- Board Certification in Pediatric Dentistry
- Previous experience in hospital Pediatric Dentistry
- Experience with medically compromised and developmentally delayed pediatric patients
- Additional education and/or experience in education, research or business
- Licenced Dentist in the State of Washington
- Prior to start of employment, must obtain, and maintain in good standing, medical or allied health professional staff privileges that are not limited, revoked, suspended, conditioned, or probationary, except for normal probationary periods due to initial appointment. All medical and allied health professional staff members are provisional for the first year.
- Any and all medical or allied health professional staff privileges at Children's will terminate automatically upon the termination of the individual's employment at Children's. Termination of employment does not prohibit the individual from seeking medical or allied health professional staff privileges at Children’s as a non-employee in any category for which the individual qualifies. Questions regarding medical or allied health professional staff privileges may be directed to Medical Staff Services.