Assist the assigned division research team in the organization, implementation and completion of clinical research trials. Maintain regulatory documents; assist the Principal Investigator in the planning of protocol implementation and site initiation visits and routine monitoring of clinical studies. Along with the PI, ensure that research projects are conducted in compliance with federal regulations, institutional/departmental guidelines, and standards of Good Clinical Practice. This position has the flexibility of being 0.8 FTE (32 hours per week) - 1.0 FTE (40 hours per week) dependent on final candidate's interest.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Studies, Biology, or related scientific discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of one (1) year of related research experience.
- Confirmed proficiency in a second language via successful completion of a language assessment may be required for certain departments.
- Knowledge of quality improvement processes or experience
- Pediatric research experience.