Supports the Windows client systems, Citrix suite of information system(s), and processes with the goal to meet or exceed defined service levels for application and desktop delivery, and includes responsibility for implementing software changes, trouble-shooting complex problems, and providing end-user education under the direction of the EATM and in support of the Application Delivery Team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or related field OR equivalent work experience in a technical discipline related to Information Technology that demonstrates technical competency
- At least seen (7) years hands on Citrix XenApp and/or XenDesktop experience
- Experience managing various Citrix infrastructures, with progressive increase in responsibility.
- Citrix Certified Professional (CCP-V) certification.
- Current Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Citrix Certified Integration Architect (CCE-V) certification.
- At least four (4) years hands on experience with Server or Desktop virtualization.