The Financial Analyst, Payroll & Benefits analyzes and reconciles all aspects of the payroll and benefits functions. This position also participates in corporate pension and financial audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum five years of payroll and accounting experience.
- Nonprofit organization experience.
- Healthcare experience.
- CPA and public accounting experience.
- Experience with accounts receivable, external audits, and tax reporting.
- Proficiency with large accounting systems (i.e., Lawson).