Provide individualized services to patients to improve occupational performance and collaborate with patients, families and treatment teams to improve functional outcomes for the patient.
- Bachelors Degree in occupational therapy from accredited university.
- Current Washington State license to practice as an occupational therapist.
- Masters Degree in occupational therapy.
- Experience in acute care pediatric occupational therapy.
- Outpatient experience
- Hand Therapy and splinting experience