Responsible for managing grant and contract proposal preparation, fiscal process review and budget development, effort management, closeout and reporting oversight, and maintenance of grant management tracking systems. Will serve as a liaison between the Center Business Office, Principal Investigators (PIs), fiscal and administrative support personnel, clinical research staff, and central Research Support Services divisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least five (5) years administrative and/or management experience
- At least three (3) years experience managing federal and non-federal grant application/award processes and post award grants management.
- Certified Research Administrator
- Familiarity with Seattle Children’s and UW fiscal processes and systems
- Supervisory experience.