The Immunotherapy Integration Hub (IIH) is a newly formed department at Seattle Children’s Research Institute bringing together multi-disciplinary researchers from the ‘bench to bedside’ to develop and test novel CAR T cell therapies in pediatric populations. The Immunotherapy Coordinating Center (ICC) is within the IIH, and supports the development and implementation of Phase I/II, single and multi-site, pediatric CAR T cell clinical trials at Seattle Children’s Hospital and other children’s hospitals across North America. The ICC spans multiple functional areas, including Biostatistics and Data Management, Clinical Trial Management, Clinical Development, and Regulatory Affairs.
This position will Provide database and statistical programming support for IIH clinical studies. Perform routine to complex programming responsibilities, including design, implementation, quality control and documentation of programs and database applications. Participate in unit infrastructure development.
- Bachelors Degree in a scientific discipline or related field
- Minimum of three (3) years programming experience, including one (1) year programming in SAS.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or a scientific discipline
- At least one (1) year database programming experience
- Experience using MediData Rave, MS Access.