Welcome and assist all staff and visitors in order to identify needs, provide appropriate customer service, and to facilitate way finding, deliveries, and entrance screening. Collaborate with research staff and centers to support research services. Provide a wide range of difficult to complex administrative tasks. Responsibilities include the organization, prioritization and coordination of a moderate to high volume of work including confidential information. Duties include exceptional customer service to customers and visitors; creating, typing, editing, and proofreading various department documents and internal web sites; creating and maintaining filing systems; overseeing conference rooms and event support services plus billing; badging access and reports; and managing workload required to complete projects.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum three (3) years of related experience in the areas of customer service and/or office management including administrative work.
- Experience with events or customer service.
- Associates degree.
- OnGuard Lenel experience.
- Event management assistance experience.