The coordinator, research marketing communications will assist with implementation of marketing and communications and/or other related projects and events serving the research institute’s goals and objectives. They will assist with writing, designing, coordinating, copyediting, and proofing marketing communications print and online collateral, including materials for the research institute’s website and intranet. Additionally, they will oversee day-to-day management of our ReadyCam video studio. They will also support the administrative needs of the team including assisting with: budget management, internal newsletters, reporting and scheduling team meetings. Video editing experience preferred.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum one year experience in marketing, communications, public relations, business, health education, or related discipline.
- Experience in creating, developing, and publication of marketing and communications materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, business, health care administration, or related field.
- Experience in writing, designing, coordinating, copyediting, print and online collateral.
- Experience with video development and editing
- Experience with database management.
- Experience in marketing, media/public relations, or communications in a health care field or non-profit organization.