This Food Service Worker functions as an integral part of the Sanitation Team. Working in stations includes: Dish Wash, Pot Wash, Cart Wash, and Waste Flows for compost, recycle, & trash removal, and Replenish Flows, to stock production and service areas with clean service ware and cooking equipment and utensils in the Forest Kitchen and Ocean Kitchen.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Washington State Food and Beverage Service Worker’s Permit obtained within 1 month of employment.
- Two (2) years food service or related experience
- Healthcare food service experience
- Customer service experience