Who we are: Strong Against Cancer is a nationwide fundraising initiative with worldwide implications for curing childhood cancers without the use of chemotherapy or radiation and their often lifelong side effects. Immunotherapy, a game-changing treatment, enables a child’s own immune system to hunt down and destroy cancer cells. Our team of supporters funds clinical trials and immunotherapy research underway at Seattle Children's. The results so far are remarkable – and have already saved lives.
To learn more: https://strongagainstcancer.org/
What you will do: This position is responsible for implementing a variety of projects and activities that support the foundation’s leadership in developing and executing a comprehensive, multi-year fundraising and marketing campaign as well as other strategies to maximize philanthropic revenue for Strong Against Cancer and Seattle Children’s.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum three years related experience, including project management, special event implementation, development of marketing materials and database management.
- Per the driver's license requirement noted below, must have a driving record acceptable to Risk Management.
- Current Washington State driver's license.
- Minimum two years experience with fundraising
- Experience working with InDesign and Adobe Design Suite
- Experience in the health care industry.