The Student Helper will support research staff in the development of novel brain tumor immunotherapies. Responsibilities will include keeping track of lab inventory, restocking supplies, receiving packages, as well as maintaining laboratory equipment. The student will assist scientists in laboratory experiments as time allows during the school year, with a possibility of a full-time summer schedule. During the school year, the ideal candidate will be able to work afternoons Monday through Friday for 10- 20 hours per week. This position will allow the student to observe and participate in research, and the student will learn about laboratory practices and management. Preference will be given to students who can continue beyond summer into the academic school year.
- Attending High School at least at the "Junior" level OR High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Data entry and word processing experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Administrative experience in a research setting
- Currently enrolled in college level courses at an accredited college or university.