Receives and restocks pharmaceutical products, maintains and audits established inventory control processes, and assists the pharmacy purchasers to insure that medications are available to meet patient and family needs. For outpatient, prepares medication prepacks, performs clerical duties, checks medication stock for expiration, maintains cleanliness of drug storage. Provides excellent customer service on the phone and at pharmacy window.
- High School Graduate.
- Registered Pharmacy Assistant in the State of Washington.
- Experience with reconciliation of purchase order form and packing slip.
- Experience with bar code scanning verification.
- Experience receiving and stocking medications in hospital setting.
- Experience ordering medications from drug wholesaler.
- Experience with basic computer functions and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bilingual language skills for outpatient position.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed