Conduct laboratory animal care and associated support duties according to standards set forth by the Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals (the Guide) to achieve and/or maintain full accreditation status with the Association for Assessment and Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care International (AAALAC).
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years animal husbandry experience in a laboratory setting
- American Assn. for Laboratory Animal Science ALAT Certification
- Minimum of two (2) years animal husbandry experience with mice and rats
- Experience in rodent colony production techniques and maintenance
- Experience operating cage washers and autoclaves.