Act as a liaison to ensure proper alignment of Human Resources (HR) projects to institutional goals. Lead the process of developing, executing, resolving issues, communicating, and driving the final results of each project. Serve as the primary point of contact for large sized projects requiring leadership and experience of a seasoned project management professional. Assist in implementing a culture of improvement across the institution. Coach staff in the coordination and management of project related activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years related experience to include at least 3 years managing projects
- Experience leading a large project team on a moderate-to-large scale project (budget, impact, or time); full cycle from initiation to project close
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, or ability to obtain within 120 days of hire.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in health administration, business, or related field or Master’s certificate in project management
- Healthcare background
- Demonstrated successful experience leading complex change management in an organizational setting
- Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, or continuous performance improvement experience
- Experience facilitating/presenting project management content
- Proven record of project completion through use of methodologies, including project and time management, team development, and status reporting.
- Prior experience working with vendors, consultants or other purchased services.
- Coaching and/or consulting experience