Provide solutions design, software development and applications support of SharePoint production operations (day-to-day sustaining) and special projects for computing solutions.
This position combines strong technical programming skills to develop multi-tiered web applications and collaboration tools primarily leveraging SharePoint as a platform to meet and extend the needs of end users.
This position requires hands-on software development skills, technical expertise in designing and implementing secure, integrated enterprise-level solutions, and experience in all phases of application innovation and development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent combination of work experience and technical training to demonstrate competency.
- Minimum 5 years experience developing custom SharePoint solutions.
- Proficiency and working experience with SharePoint 2010, 2013 or 2016, SharePoint Designer and O365
- Solid experience of full cycle of software development from requirement analysis, architecture, design, implementation, testing, deployment and post production support.
- Experience working in a team-based agile environment, preferably Scrum and/or Kanban
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to train others.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others and mentor team members
- Experience with BI concepts including Data Warehouse, Data Mart, BISM and OLAP.
- Experience with AngularJS 2, TypeScript and ReactJS