Assess eligibility for, and assist OBCC families’ enrollment in WA State medical assistance programs (Medicaid, BHP, CHIP, etc.) and OBCC financial aid. Provide in-out reach to OBCC medical, dental and mental health services for families of elementary school students community referrers. Provide linkage and referral to community resources for families served by OBCC. Participate as a member of OBCC’s multidisciplinary case management team.
OBCC’s full-time community care coordinator has additional responsibilities including participation in community forums, health care for homeless families, and child-passenger safety.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated success in working with diverse populations.
- Demonstrated skill with computer databases, registries, and/or practice management systems.
- Bilingual in Spanish for Community Care Coordinator at Beacon Hill International Elementary school.
- Per the driver's license requirement noted below, must have a driving record acceptable to Risk Management.
- Current Washington State Drivers License.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Bilingual Spanish.
- Case management serving complex families.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed