Our Pulmonary clinic provides outpatient care. We treat asthma, cystic fibrosis, chronic lung disease, respiratory failure, dysphagia, swallowing problems, neuromuscular disorders (DMD, SMA), sleep disorders, scoliosis affecting breathing and sleep, and chronic recurrent respiratory infections. The service also provides discharge coordination for complex pulmonary patients.
Must be willing and open to traveling to regional sites of care and perform work as needed in the evenings and on Saturday's.
*This is a temporary position of 6-months or less. As a temporary position it is not eligible for benefits.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Two (2) years of current RN experience OR one (1) year of current RN experience in an inpatient unit, Ambulatory clinic, Emergency Room, or Urgent Care.
- Current Washington State RN License.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers is required for all positions. Pediatric Emergency Assessment, Recognition and Stabilization (PEARS), or Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) will be accepted in lieu of BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing.
- Recent Ambulatory nursing experience.
- Pediatric nursing experience.
- Recent Pulmonary nursing experience.