This Ambulatory Rehabilitation nurse will join a small team of nurses and the larger Ambulatory Rehabilitation Team to provide care for patients who attend our Rehabilitation Clinics. The patient population includes muscle diseases, neuromuscular disorders, arthrogryposis, spinal cord injury, cancer diagnoses and trauma. The nurse will take part in clinics, follow-up care between clinic appointments, patient and family education, and act as a liaison between members of the team and the patient and family to ensure the best care.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- Prior experience in a pediatric related health care setting, or a specific area of nursing, may be required for specific departments.
- Per the driver's license requirement noted below, must have a driving record acceptable to Risk Management.
- Current Washington State RN License, or other current state license that the RN is required to work in.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers is required for all positions. Pediatric Emergency Assessment, Recognition and Stabilization (PEARS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) will be accepted in lieu of BLS for Healthcare Providers. ACLS will not be accepted as a substitute to the requirements listed above. Employees are responsible for any costs (including time away from work) associated with obtaining PALS or PEARS certification if it is not a requirement of the position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Pediatric health care nursing experience.