Support and partner with Rehabilitation program leadership to identify programmatic and operational needs of program, including budget reconcililation, quality and safety program support, fellowship and resident program support, coordination of rehab grand rounds and special events, new provider recruitment and on-boarding, credentialing and privileging, orientation, and scheduling and provider deployment. Manage projects identified by leadership to support departmental and organizational initiatives; assist in the processes of developing, executing, resolving issues, communicating, and driving goal-oriented results of each project or program strategy. Provide operational oversight and technical support to the medical, administrative and fellowship directors, managers, supervisors, and others as assigned. Responsibilities include collaboration with internal contacts and external contacts and resources as well as organization, prioritization, and coordination of information and resources in support of rehabilitation programs and operations.
A program is a specialized area with specific complex components and discrete tasks which distinguish it from the main body of the organization. A program is specific to a particular subject. The specialized tasks involve interpretation of policies, procedures and regulations, independent functioning and public contact. Duties are not of a general support nature easily transferable from one program to another. Performance of administrative/clerical duties is in support of the incumbent's performance of specific programmatic tasks.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years college coursework in Business, Healthcare, Human Services or related field
- Minimum of three (3) years progressively responsible experience supporting professional staff in healthcare or social science field, preferably in a regulatory environment, performing a combination of the following: drafting, editing and developing communications and/or reports, project management/coordination in a team environment, data analysis and data entry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Project Management, Marketing, or related field
- At least two (2) years experience using information collection management systems
- Experience working in a hospital or health care environment
- Experience working on process improvement projects.
- Event planning experience
- Experience booking complex travel arrangements