Coordinate patient encounters and provide patient support services to ensure that each customer encounter is positive, professional and efficient. Fulfill revenue cycle related requirements for optimal reimbursement. Duties may include: scheduling patient appointments, coordinating care with other services and minimizing access delays, processing incoming referrals, triaging patient telephone calls to appropriate resources, collecting and/or updating demographic and financial information, investigating pre-authorizations and approval for insurance, checking in patients, processing co-pays and patient charge documents, and establishing systems and resources to improve processes and efficiency of the patient experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one (1) year customer service and/or administrative support experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of three (3) years experience working in a health care setting or related field
- Significant experience working with the general public in a health care/customer service environment
- Familiarity with other cultures/bilingual skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed