A statistical programmer is invited to join a dynamic team of biostatisticians, programmers, clinical researchers, and nationally recognized investigators to advance therapies and find a cure for children and adults living with cystic fibrosis. Seattle Children’s Research Institute is an innovative leader in pediatric health and wellness through quality, clinical care, relentless spirit of inquiry, and compassion for children and their families. The successful candidate will participate in the design and development of statistical programs used to create analytic datasets and statistical summaries to support a variety of tasks such as data safety monitoring reports, manuscript publication, and exploratory analyses. In addition, this position will have the opportunity to contribute to the creation and implementation of standardization of code across multiple projects. Candidates with strong critical thinking and creative problem solving skills are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelors Degree in a scientific discipline or related field
- Minimum of three (3) years programming experience, including one (1) year programming in SAS.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or a scientific discipline
- At least one (1) year database programming experience
- Experience using MediData Rave, MS Access.