Position will support VP, Med Serv Line & Spec Progs and CNO
Seattle Children’s is searching for an experienced, reliable, and positive Sr. Executive Assistant. The Sr. EA will work directly with C-level executives and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Our Administrative Structure:
Each Senior Executive Assistant supports two senior-level executives. The Senior Executive Assistant team currently has 16 staff members. All admin support staff report to the Manager of Administrative Operations.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- At least five (5) years experience in a complex, responsible administrative position, including at least three (3) years experience providing administrative support to senior level positions.
- BA degree or completion of college-level administration courses.
- Notary Public.
- Direct experience working in an academic or publishing environment.
- Reference Manager experience.
- Experience taking and transcribing meeting minutes.