Responsible to maintain a safe environment for hospital patients and staff by providing quality, comprehensive patient watch and staff support.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least one (1) year of related experience in customer service and/or security/safety.
- Code Purple certification (internal training) required within 3 months of hire and annually thereafter.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in related field
- NCI Professional Assault Responder Training (PART), emphasizing verbal de-escalation and safe, non-violent crisis intervention, within 6 months of hire
- IAHSS Basic and CPR certifications.